Nature’s Organic Rose Water Toner – 100ml | 3.4 fl oz Glass
- 100% pure natural rose water distillate from the steam distillation of hand picked Damask Rose flowers. This Rose Water does not contain any preservative or chemical additives.
- This is a genuine Rose Otto Hydrolat and not a man made floral water.
- Soothes skin irritations, reduces skin redness and puffiness.
- Amazing anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-septic properties may help with reducing acne.
- It’s powerful anti-oxidants can help protect cells from damage.
- Vegan friendly, cruelty and guilt free.
- Maintains your skins’ PH balance.
- 100ml / 3.38fl oz.
- Packaged in an environmentally friendly and fully recyclable and refillable glass bottle.
- Also available in an eco-friendly, fully recyclable and refillable PET plastic bottle.
- An optional fine mist sprayer is available.
- Refills (packaged in pouches manufactured from 100% recycled material) are available here.
Rose water has been used for skincare for millennia. It is our belief that since it has stood the test of time, it should be part of your skincare routine.
Apart from the beautiful subtle rose fragrance, Pure Organic Rose Water Skin Care has many benefits, which include:
- Help to soothe skin irritations, reduce skin redness and puffiness. This is due to it’s strong anti-inflammatory properties which have been documented by the National Institutes of Health article on the Pharmacological effects of Rosa Damascena.
- Assists in prevention and treatment of infections. As well as it’s anti-inflammatory properties, Pure Organic Rose Water has fantastic anti-bacterial and anti-septic properties resulting in it being found in many natural and medicinal treatments.
- These properties can help clean and fight off infection in cuts and burns as well as assist in a faster healing process. The anti-bacterial properties may help with reducing acne.
- Provides powerful cell protection. The powerful anti-oxidants found in Pure Organic Rose Water can help protect cells from damage. A study found these anti-oxidants had potential lipid peroxidation inhibitory effects.
- Mood enhancing. This study carried out in 2011, found that the extract of rose petals can relax the central nervous system in mice which resulted in anti-anxiety and anti-depressant effects. Besides, roses smell gorgeous.
- Maintains your skins’ PH balance.
Along with these and many other benefits, Divine Pure Organic Rose Water Skin Care is a go-to for any skincare routine.
Divine Natural Beauty Pure Organic Rose Water is a pure and original Rose Otto Hydrolat, the distillate from the steam distillation of hand picked Damask Rose flowers. It contains no added preservatives, alcohol or chemicals.
Not all Rose Waters are created equal. Divine Natural Beauty Pure Organic Rose Water is a genuine Rose Otto Hydrolat and not a man made floral water.
Directions for use:
- Can be applied directly to the skin, either using a cotton pad or as a mist. Dab onto the skin with a saturated cotton pad and let it dry naturally, you’ll be amazed by it’s effects. Mist sprayers are available as a optional extra.
- Use as a mild facial cleanser after make-up removal.
- Feel free to use it as a toner after your cleansing routine, but before moisturising.
- Adding a few drops of Pure Organic Rose Water to your bath will leave your skin feeling soft and smelling great.
- Add a few drops of Pure Organic Rose Water to your laundry. For best results, use alongside an unscented detergent or add it to the water chamber of your iron before pressing your clothes.
- Mix a few drops of Pure Organic Rose Water in with your shampoo or conditioner to help hydrate your hair.
- Our 100% pure organic rose water is also available in an environmentally friendly, fully recyclable and refillable PET plastic bottle.
- Cost effective refills, packaged in pouches made from 100% recycled material, giving you the option to reuse your existing bottles, are available here.